Bidding Increments Table
|For amounts up to…
All bids must conform to the above increment levels; exception “X the Price” lots in which the increment may be lower to accommodate the multi-item lot purchase.
- Bidders are bound by Kull Auction & Real Estate Co., Inc. auction terms and conditions and the terms posted for the auction for which the bids are placed.
- All sales are final upon award of bid by the auctioneer.
- Bidders will not have any claim against Kull Auction & Real Estate Co., Inc. for failure to submit bids to the auctioneer.
- Bidders are responsible for equipment removal.
- All descriptions/ serial numbers are not warranted and are subject to bidder/ buyer verification.
- Buyer’s premium will be added to all to the final gavel price and is noted for each auction in the Terms & Conditions
- Internet bids are a contract and the bidders are responsible for honoring them. Every legal remedy available will be used to insure the performance of winning bidders. Bidder accepts responsibility for and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each seller and auctioneer and their employees, governing body, officers, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs and expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses related to, arising from or associated with buyer’s, his agents or representatives, use of the site, including but not limited to personal injuries or property damage incurred on the sale premises or during removal and transport of any auction item, and arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by bidder of this site user agreement or any use by bidder of the site or as a result of a dispute with another bidder.
- Full payment is due within 24 hours of the close of the auction / successful bid. Cash, cashiers check, Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover. Personal or company checks accepted ONLY with bank letter of guarantee or pre-approval. For approval, you must contact email@example.com and receive written approval prior to bidding.
- All purchases must be removed from the auction site in accordance of the terms for that sale.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All items are sold “As Is, Where Is”, with all faults and without any warranties as to merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. The Auctioneer, principal, employees, or any of their agents make no warranties, expressed or implied.
- Announcements made by the auctioneer at the time of sale take precedence over printed matter. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell accessories parts or attachments on a separate and/or aggregate basis. All information was from sources deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Although every precaution has been taken to ensure accuracy, Auction Company or their agents shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions therein.
- SHIPPING AND HANDLING INFORMATION: All shipping and handling charges will be paid for by the Buyer. Any risk of loss or damage during shipment will be borne by the Buyer.
- If you register and leave an Absentee Bid Form and then attend the Live Auction you will need to register to bid at the Live Auction. BE AWARE THAT YOUR ABSENTEE BIDS WILL BE EXERCISED BY THE AUCTIONEER. YOU ARE WELCOME TO BID IF YOU ATTEND BUT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE BID ON AND THE AMOUNTS OF THE BID AS WELL AS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT YOU HAVE BID ON ANY ITEMS.